Are you a beauty queen/king or a fashionista? Do you always keep up with the latest trends and watch fashion shows from all over the world? Are you trying to find a job where you'd get to work with some of the most recognizable names in fashion? Then you might want to read further!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Delivering calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail; customers who have queries concerning their shopping cart or experience different issues during their shopping experience request your help over the phone, via e-mail or through chat-rooms
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level in Dutch or Flemish and possess a good command of English
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and you work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- You have a passion for fashion and trends. Also, you are capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1298€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Located in Lisbon, you will find the company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.