You are passionate about fashion and want to share your knowledge with other people?You are interested being part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands like Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger?
Your responsibilities and impact as Fashion Customer Advisor for a Clothing Company will be:
- You will find yourself in a position in which you can directly impact the shopping experience of others, whether it is via phone, e-mail or chat.
- The direct contact with the customer is especially important in this business so you can make a difference daily with your ambitious work.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French speaker? (This is a must!)
- You speak good English?
- You are excited to face a new challenge such as leaving your home country and settling down somewhere new or starting a new career path?
- You love traveling with people from different countries and getting to know their culture?
- You are motivated, reliable and adaptable to various situations?
- Your communication skills are flawless?
- You want to work in a great team with people from all over Europe?
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract for 12 months
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, 8am - 10pm
- Salary conditions* – 2 options :
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€
- Excluding accommodation: 1100-1200€ gross/month
- Private health insurance from day 1 (additionally to standard insurance)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.