A luxury hotel chain is looking for support for its hospitality customer service team based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Hotel Chain Customer Advisor will be:
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound email and chat inquiries in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding reservations and attending to potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
- A native level of French and a professional level of English (C1-C2)
- Having previous experience in GDS tools (Ideally)
- Enthusiasm for traveling, tourism and hotel industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast-pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid work permit for Portugal (required).
- Type of Contract: Fixed-term contract of 6 months
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Monday to Friday 7h-16h or 8h-17h or 9h-18h (Including Public Holidays)
- Training on site, and after hybrid
- Salary Conditions: A package in line with the market: 890€ gross / month x 14 months + 150€gross/month complexity bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 6 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee of 280€/month to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the 2000s, the company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.