When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The excellent career opportunities, cultural activities, warm climate and much more, make expat life in Portugal's beautiful capital so worth living. Take the chance and get a head start with an international experience in Lisbon! Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference.
Your responsabilities and impact as an International Customer Service Agent:Your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering high-quality service to their customers by:
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the system
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in the role:
- A native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What is in it for you?
- Salary: 11.000€ - 19.000€ yearly*
- Working hours: fulltime 40h/week
- Relocation package*
- Private health insurance*
- Paperwork support*
- International and multicultural working environment
- Training and career growth opportunities
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
.Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.