Do you have a positive attitude with a go-getter mindset?
Are you interested in learning more about customer satisfaction in IT?
Would you like to join a globally thriving IT company?
Good, then this might be your entry ticket!
Our client is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT Consultancy services. They operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa, Asia and the Americas to offer support in more than 30 languages. For their office in the center of Barcelona, they are looking for new employees to reinforce their IT Helpdesk team that works in an interesting project for a major pharmaceutical company.
In this position, you would join a multinational team that is dedicated to providing quality support solutions for their partners.
Your main responsibilities will be:- Resolving any IT-related issues of your partners that could occur during their office day
- Supporting customers via different tools, email and phone
- Documenting calls on the ticketing tool
- Escalating problems to the different respective teams
- Maintaining and improving the customer satisfaction level
- Communicating to your direct teammates and different departments
- You speak French and English fluently
- You are interested in learning more about IT
- You are available to work in rotating shifts between 8am and 8pm
- You display analytical and systematic problem-solving abilities
- You possess outstanding communication skills and the mindset of a teamplayer
- You are reliable and punctual
- An entry salary of €20,535.87 gross per year
- 39hrs/week in rotating shifts between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday
- The opportunity to work and grow in an established multinational company with global presence
- Fully-paid training
- Meal voucher & Private Insurance after 3 months
- Career development and leadership program opportunities
- Free language courses
- An uplifting and supportive team to become part of
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities