What if you could fly to Barcelona to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to experience, learn, and grow altogether within an international booming company?
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
Whatever comes out of it for you, you will definitely not regret it.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Tech Customer Care will be:
- Responding to inbound requests from care organizations and documenting relevant case information
- Handling remote corrections
- Prioritize and coordinate tasks and assignments
- Identifying issues and providing effective solutions, and escalating the issues when they require further support
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A good level of English, along with a native level of Norwegian is mandatory
- Strong empathy as you will be handling issues in a healthcare environment
- Excellent listening skills and proficient communication abilities
- A drive for first contact resolution
- Attention to detail and technical orientation
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary with bonus
- Great perks
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday (Including night shifts WFH)
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Global company with over 25 years of experience and hundreds of industry awards
- Central, easily achievable location
- Relocation package (week of accommodation and flight to Barcelona)
Apply now and enjoy a personalised recruitment process where diversity is not a Buzzword because it's normality. Get specific tips and tricks for your Resume and Interview with the hiring company to increase your chances of landing the job.
#hiring #jobopening #applynow