Your responsibilities and impact as Automobile Customer Service Agent will be:
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to customers regarding their automobiles.
Your tasks are:
- Customer Service via phone and email
- Providing product information to customers
- Professional advice on the use of the products
- Processing of warranty cases
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies, they will train you on every aspect of the job.
Are you customer service oriented? Do you have good communication skills? Are you pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You speak native French and basic English (B1 required)
- You have a passion for the automobile industry
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- Customer service and quality are part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you ?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40 hours/week) on rotating shifts (5 days/week with 8 hours, Mon-Fri 7 AM-6 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of the contract
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Automobile fans pay attention!
One of the biggest French brands in the automobile industry is looking for your support. The company has around 180.000 international employees all over the world: That is your chance to become part of that network!
If you always wanted to be part of a global player and work in sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this offer might be interesting for you.
You will work for a company that cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
So what are you waiting for?
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.