If living abroad, making international friends and enjoying life in Portugal tempts you, we might be the perfect match! We are looking for a person who is ready for challenges and supports customers with their questions. You are responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service for Luxury Hotel Chain will be:
From solving issues during the booking process, giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking, following up during the vacation, and providing good solutions incl. refund, be responsible for the current and expand the clients´ network, managing good and qualified lead generation, there are many areas where the excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, are pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You have a fluent level of French (a good level of English would be a plus)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are a travel addicted
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*), 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
- For international candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during the training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company:
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like traveling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travelers´ journeys a success!
Do you want to work for a luxury and worldwise-known hotel chain?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open to a new experience abroad. To start your career could be challenging but not when you are in the right company. You are working for a company that takes care of you and is made up of a team from 82 countries.
Are you ready to make an experience abroad in a multicultural environment?
Lisbon is waiting for you and has a lot to offer.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.